Microsoft Certified Technical Education Center
Microsoft IT Infrastructure
Account Technology Strategist, OEM Technical Sales at Microsoft
|Recommendations||7 people have recommended Eduardo|
Join LinkedIn & access Eduardo's full profile
Microsoft IT Infrastructure
More than 16 years with IT experience; +7 years with pre and post sales; +7 years as infrastructure IT Manager and project management, highlighting the ability of presentations for business owners.
Professional with extensive experience in implementing and leading projects with Microsoft Technology in real world scenarios. Skilled in managing executive relationships and understanding customer needs and translated them to technologic solutions. I’m focused in maintaining a good long term relationship with executive key technical and business decision makers being the trusted advisor for partners.
Experience in understanding the markets and helping partners choice a solution based in current and future trends.
Developing exceptional knowledge of the partners’ business and how Microsoft differentiates itself from competition; understands partners’ problems, goals, needs, and issues including the biases and concerns of individual decision makers and key influencers.
Working with Microsoft’s Technologies since 1998, I am a team player, but if needed I am a great individual contributor
Many Microsoft Certifications since Windows NT and 5x Microsoft MVP Award
BCS: Bachelor of Computer Science
Responsible for technical pre-sales and management of Brazilian OEM Accounts. Being technical leader, driving and linking OEM, Microsoft and ODM helping them on design in/wins. Leading the deployment and implementation of Windows 10 and OA3 at OEMs, coordinating local and international resources for supporting OEMs.
* Drive the technical sales relationship with Microsoft’s strategic OEM Partners in Brazil, with a focus on selling in Microsoft products and technologies that drive revenue, share and strategic initiative adoption including portfolio planning
* Provide the OEM account teams with technical sales resources and product knowledge expertise
* Drive product innovation projects with our OEM partners that focus on bring to market innovative products that showcase Microsoft technology and thought leadership
* Working with Strategic Named OEMs in Brazil in successfully adopting, implementing and launching Windows 10 into their production lines
* Work with Strategic Named OEMs in designing new devices for specific markets based on business and technical needs. Working with the ODM team in China
* Co-Develop partner plans that develop, document, and lead partner, Microsoft and other resources to implement joint long-range strategies for mutual benefit.
Responsible for technical pre-sales and management of Brazilian OEM Accounts. Being technical leader, driving and linking OEM, Microsoft and ODM helping them on design in/wins. Leading the deployment and implementation of Windows 8/8.1 and OA3 at OEMs, coordinating local and international resources for supporting OEMs.
* Drive rapid adoption of Microsoft Client, Server and Information Worker products into OEM partners
* Help the Brazil Named account team to obtain +100% of sales quota through FY13
* Worked with Strategic Named OEMs in Brazil in successfully adopting, implementing and launching Windows 8 and 8.1 into their production lines
* Co-Develop partner plans that develop, document, and lead partner, Microsoft and other resources to implement joint long-range strategies for mutual benefit
* Develop and execute on the technical components of account plans
* Build and maintain technical and executive customer relationships with managed accounts
* Develop exceptional knowledge of the partners’ business and how Microsoft differentiates itself from competition; understands partners’ problems, goals, needs, and issues including the biases and concerns of individual decision makers and key influencers
* Become Trusted advisor for the customer for both business and technical issues
* Train partners on a variety of topics ranging from product deployment methods to new product features
* Drive for improving total system quality of partner products through consulting, training and best practices
* Deliver technical and sales training to partners at Microsoft events.
I was responsible for +10 companies, +6 offices, +200 servers, +1400 workstations, +1600 users and +17 engineers’ staff for both Internal IT and Cloud Infrastructure Services.
* Created partnership with big partners in Brazil: Microsoft, Dell, Juniper, Cisco, Avaya, Altitude, Dimep, UOL/Diveo, Locaweb, Embratel, Telium and Intelig with long term relationship to achieve results
* Managed infrastructure plans, design and deployments of internal and Cloud needs including servers, network, telecom, internet, information security, communications and high-availability solutions* Worked with the business owner to choose the best IT infrastructure solutions for the company, especially considering the return of investment and the cost/benefit
* Managed teams of internal and external technical specialists in the acquisition, development, implementation and integration of the technology infrastructure supporting delivery of IT services
* Led the preparation of detailed technical requirements for technology infrastructure
* Co-developed, recommended and co-administered the annual budget for the unit with monthly review
* Acted as People Manager for 17 Engineering Staff
* Led and managed the unit's staff, including hiring, performance monitoring, ensuring effective teamwork, and providing opportunities for continuous learning
* Advised and educated business users and IT staff regarding technology trends, the effective use of available tools and technology solutions in the server, storage and network platform
* Incorporation of 9 companies: IT/Cloud Technologies
* Developed two Business Plans; One for new Cloud Unit; One for new IT Consulting Services Unit; Both with acceptance from board of Directors; improving the quality of services provided by the company and increasing the annual turnover in more than 110k dollars
* Managed infrastructure plans, design, deployments and support phases of customer, internal and Cloud projects related to Microsoft products and technologies
* Responsible of decisions of adoption of new technologies
* Acted as pre-sales and post-sales selling projects with Microsoft solutions
* Acted as People Manager for 4 Engineering Staff
# Participated in the planning, design, implementation and support phases of internal projects related to the following products and technologies:
* Network 2003, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Wins, GPOs, CA, IIS, IPSec
* WSUS, SharePoint Services
* Exchange 2000 and 2003
* ISA 2000, 2004 and 2006
* SQL 2000 and 2005
# Managed the organizations IT assets
# Implemented information security policies for data sharing, email, internet, source code management and published information’s to the Internet
# Acted as network and operation system senior consultant in several customers
Deployed, Managed and Supported Networks NT and 2000, Exchange 5.5, Proxy Server 2.0
Supplying technician internal support to the users
Prepare Brazilian Named Accounts.
Plan OA3 for 9 OEM Named Accounts
Prepare 3 Strategic Brazilian OEM Partners.
Created a new business unit to support customer’s IT infrastructure, improving the quality of services provided by the company, increasing the annual turnover in more than 110k dollars.
Data Center, Servers, Connectivity etc.
Including Data Centers
+1600 users, +150 servers, +1400 workstation ...
100% of Revenue Target
100% of Revenue Target
Many Microsoft Certifications. From MCP to MCITP/MCT
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
OEM Partner Technology Manager at Microsoft Corporation
Analista de Infraestrutura na Gep Indústria e Comércio Ltda.
GERENTE DE PROJETOS ESTRATÉGICOS na Linx S/A
Presidente do Conselho e V.P. Pesquisa e desenvolvimento
Analista de Banco de Dados na Canal
IT Infrastructure Manager
Analista de Negócios
Fedora Ambassador at Fedora Project
director at Blue Compass
Head of IT Services na Aliança Agrícola do Cerrado