Microsoft Certified Technical Education Center
Microsoft IT Infrastructure
Account Technology Strategist, OEM Technical Sales at Microsoft
|Recommendations||7 people have recommended Eduardo|
Join LinkedIn & access Eduardo's full profile
Microsoft IT Infrastructure
• More than 15 years with IT experience; +5 years with pre and post sales; +7 years as IT manager infrastructure AND project management, highlighting the ability of presentations for business owners and stakeholders
• Strategic Partner's Management, Portfolio Management, Platform Readiness and Business Development
• Projects Manager highlighting identifying critical success factors, considering especially protection and return of investment with cost x benefit analysis
• Continuous study about technology trends, effective use of available tools and technology solutions
• Train staff to achieve results, including hiring, performance monitoring, ensuring effective teamwork, and providing opportunities for continuous learning for +10 years
• Developing, recommending and administering the annual budget for 5 years
• Working with Microsoft’s core and components of infrastructure since 1998
• Official Microsoft Brazil Community Speaker by online or in person (2007 to 2011)
• Many Microsoft Certifications since Windows NT and 5x Microsoft MVP Award
• Bachelor of Computer Science
Skills to handle mission-critical, high availability;
Ability to solve complex problems and to work under pressure with stringent deadlines;
Ability to maintain several projects simultaneously;
Infrastructure IT Manager.
Drive rapid adoption of Microsoft Client, Server and Information Worker products into OEM partners;
Drive key platform and product initiatives including Windows 8, Server 8, Office 15 and more;
Co-Develop partner plans that develop, document, and lead partner, Microsoft and other resources to implement joint long-range strategies for mutual benefit.
Develop and execute on the technical components of account plans.
Build and maintain technical and executive customer relationships with managed accounts;
Develop exceptional knowledge of the partners’ business and how Microsoft differentiates itself from competition; understands partners’ problems, goals, needs, and issues including the biases and concerns of individual decision makers and key influencers;
Become Trusted advisor for the customer for both business and technical issues.
Train partners on a variety of topics ranging from product deployment methods to new product features;
Drive for improving total system quality of partner products through consulting, training and best practices;
Deliver technical and sales training to partners at Microsoft events.
I assumed this position to all companies inside the group and the branches offices. With +200 servers, +1400 workstations, +1600 users and +17 infrastructure engineers staff, while being responsible for maintaining IT essentials services operating with minimum supervision of business owners.
Working with big partners like Microsoft, Dell, Juniper, Cisco, Avaya, Altitude, Dimep, UOL/Diveo, Locaweb, Embratel, Telium and Intelig to achieve results
Planning and design phases of IT Infrastructures needs including servers, network, telecom, internet, information security, communications and high-availability solutions
Working with the business owner to choose the best IT infrastructure solutions for the company, especially considering the return of investment and the cost/benefit
Leading and managing the unit's staff, including hiring, performance monitoring, ensuring effective teamwork, and providing opportunities for continuous learning
Managing teams of internal and external technical specialists in the acquisition, development, implementation and integration of the technology infrastructure supporting delivery of IT services
Planning, managing and implementing projects and service requests including the determination of project scope, action plans, and identifying critical success factors including Microsoft technologies
Advising and educating business users and IT staff regarding technology trends and the effective use of available tools and technology solutions in the server, storage and network platform
Co-developing, recommending and co-administering the annual budget for the unit with monthly review
Leading the preparation of detailed technical requirements for technology infrastructure.
Co-Responsable for IT Infrastructure of Data Center Operations of Cloud Services from Linx S/A.
I managed the IT infrastructure area and engineers staff. I had under my responsibility over 10 Microsoft Servers, 125 workstation and 150 users, information security and the decisions of adoption of new technologies. I created a new business unit to support customer’s IT infrastructure, improving the quality of services provided by the company, increasing the annual turnover in more than 110k dollars.
* Internal and customer projects with IT infrastructure
* Planning, design and implementation phases of Data Center Servers to provide access to our applications using Terminal Services and Microsoft SPLA Licensing
* Acted as pre-sales and pos-sales selling Microsoft solutions
# Participated in the planning, design, implementation and support phases of internal projects related to the following products and technologies:
* Network 2003, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Wins, GPOs, CA, IIS, IPSec
* WSUS, SharePoint Services
* Exchange 2000 and 2003
* ISA 2000, 2004 and 2006
* SQL 2000 and 2005
# Managed the organizations IT assets
# Implemented information security policies for data sharing, email, internet, source code management and published information’s to the Internet
# Acted as network and operation system senior consultant in several customers
Deployed, Managed and Supported Networks NT and 2000, Exchange 5.5, Proxy Server 2.0
Supplying technician internal support to the users
Prepare Brazilian Named Accounts.
Plan OA3 for 9 OEM Named Accounts
Prepare 3 Strategic Brazilian OEM Partners.
Created a new business unit to support customer’s IT infrastructure, improving the quality of services provided by the company, increasing the annual turnover in more than 110k dollars.
Data Center, Servers, Connectivity etc.
Including Data Centers
+1600 users, +150 servers, +1400 workstation ...
100% of Revenue Target
Many Microsoft Certifications. From MCP to MCITP/MCT
Over 300 million professionals are already on LinkedIn. Find who you know.
OEM Partner Technology Manager at Microsoft Corporation
GERENTE DE PROJETOS ESTRATÉGICOS na Linx S/A
director at Blue Compass
Fedora Ambassador at Fedora Project
Head Infrastructure and Database Support da empresa Linx S.A.
Profissional de Varejo
Diretor de Operações de Suporte
Diretor de Tecnologia - Minha Vida
Co-Founder & CEO at Ausar Strategies